Viacom is made up of thousands of employees with burgeoning creativity. Ideas are inspired almost as quickly as they can become lost in the day to day. We stopped to ask ourselves, how might we capture and support the production and launch of great ideas to unlock our collective creative power for new business opportunities?
- Foster collaboration
- Cross Pollination
- Ideas “fizzle out”
- Not enough resources
Viacom employees are a diverse combination of people who are creative and genuinely interested in concieving of and supporting the success of new ideas within the company.
- To have a place to share and pitch ideas to a broad Viacom audience
- To acheive greater visibility within the company for potential career advancement
- To gain access to the resources they need in order to see their idea through
- To discover projects that employees would love to work on or be connected to
- To support the successes of other colleagues
- To provide a platform for hundreds of Viacom employees to pitch their ideas
- Provide them access to the resources they may need for development, production, and launch
WIREFRAMES & ITERATIONS
Designers, Analysts, a Strategist, Exec Assistant, and a Production Specialist. All from MTV and VH1. We tested the look and feel of the website and explored how we might best adapt Elevator in it’s early stages to meet the needs and expectations of Viacom Employees.
Result: Facetime with high level Execs and mentorship were the desired outcome